Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Claires, boots and the body shop haul!

Hi everyone!

So today I did a bit of shopping and I thought I would share with you what I got so here it goes!

I have a claires gift card so that is how I bought the things I got from there. So first of all I got a huge eye shadow palette and it has 100 colours which is amazing I think for the price it was! The price of this was £15 but you could also get other eyeshadow palettes and nail varnishes and lots of other cool things! The next thing I bought from claires was a lovely pair of grey gloves because its very cold here! Also they were £4.

Then I went to the body shop and I got the strawberry soap! This was £2 but if you have a body shop card you can get 10% off every purchase so it was £1.80 for me. Also the body shop and claires and maybe boots are having a sale so go and check that out!

Lastly I went to boots and I picked up an imperial leather shower gel in Citrus Burst and that was only 99p!

Thanks for reading guys bye!











No comments:

Post a Comment