Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

GlossyBox January 2013

Hey Guys,

Today I got my first ever GlossyBox and its the January box too! I was so excited to get it today and I couldn't wait to see what products I had received! I have already opened it so when I add a picture that's not quite what it might of looked like at the start because I took the products out first. So here it goes I will share with you what i got!

Premae SkinCare Balance Rescue Face Tonique: I haven't used any of these products yet so I will give a review another time, the Full Size which is 50ml is £27.50 but I got mine in the GlossyBox.

Monu Renu Flash Relax Mask: 100ml costs £32 but again I got mine in my GlossyBox. It says you should use it once or twice a week.

Jason Lips Bee Healthier:

4.6g costs £1.99

Vichy Normaderm 3IN1 Cleanser:

Full Size: 125ml costs £11. You can get this at boots.com/Vichy

Sanctuary Spa Active Reverse Thermal Transformation Mask: full size 27.50 can be bought at sanctuary.com

Thanks for reading Guys! If you are interested in getting a GlossyBox the web address is glossybox.co.uk bye!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow I can imagine you got very excited when you received this! I hope you enjoy using the contents.

    ReplyDelete