Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Vivo Cosmetics Haul

Hey everyone!

Today I've got a haul for you! I think I've done 2 hauls or they might be reviews but anyway this is my favourite one by far!

It's a haul from vivo cosmetics, you can get these from tesco but I bought them off the online shop! So let's get onto the haul!

Bronze me up trio eyeshadow palette: the colours in here are super gorgeous and I love them! I didn't want this at all I meant to put something else in my basket but I must have put this in by accident lol :)! Anyway it is lovely and very pretty to wear, I only got them today so I only followed the directions and tried them on but they are lovely anyway!

Colour wash lipgloss in calm and relaxed: this is a lovely pink lipgloss and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it on the site it's a must have! The only downfall I have is it feels slightly sticky on the lips but oh well it's a lipgloss! :)

Ultimate base concealer kit: this kit comes with two concealers and a setting powder, again I've only had a little fiddle around with it but I do love it! Also I think it comes with a primer because I'm not sure what it is and a brush also.

Thanks for reading! ;) xoxo
















































No comments:

Post a Comment