Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

My perfume and body spray collection

Hey Everyone!

So today I'm going to be doing my perfume and body spray collection so here it goes!

The first perfume I have is Britney Spears midnight fantasy! This one is really nice it smells lovely and I paid £11 for it for 30ml from boots which is great but I think I might have got that in the sale!

The next perfume I have is one by next and it is in the shape of a love heart but I have forgotten what it's called but it smells very girly and lovely! I'm not really sure how much it was but I think it's 50ml and maybe around the £20 mark.

The next perfume I have is Taylor swift wonderstruck! This smells so lovely I think it has jasmine in it! It's 50ml but again not sure how much it was.

Last but not least a body spray I have is cranberry joy from the body shop but it was a Christmas one so I don't think they have it in the shops now!

Thanks for reading guys bye!

3 comments:

  1. Is the love heart one 'wrapped in love from just pink in next' I haveit, Its lovely xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! I know! It smells gorgeous xx :)

    ReplyDelete