Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

Winter 2012-13 favourites

Hey Everyone,

Today I'm going to be doing my winter 2012-13 favourites of things that I've bought in the winter months and things that I've liked in the winter months so I'm just going to get started:

Soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser: this is lovely I used it mainly December time before I got given different skin care and loved it! I received it in the soap and glory best of all gift set too!

Tropic skin care: I was given some of this skin care and I really liked it! I have the skin revive firming nourishing cream, organic hot bamboo soothing cleanser and vitamin toner (refreshing spritz) the cleanser and the cream didn't really work that well for me unfortunately but the spritz did so I still use that. Very good overall products though!

Soap and glory clean on me: I have spoken about this in my other post and it is really nice! Check out my other blog post for more details!

Redken smooth lock shampoo and conditioner: these are really nice, they make my hair really smooth and smelling lovely because they sort of smell of chocolate in a way yummm!

Soap and glory the scrub of your life: this scrub is really nice! It comes in a tube and has the original pink scent I think. It has got beautiful pink particles and smells great! Brilliant buy, for the soap and glory website link please look at my previous post.

Jhonsons baby bedtime wash: this is lovely and comes in a beautiful purple bottle, it smells great and because its bedtime wash it sort of makes me sleepy when I use it lol!

Soap and glory the daily smooth: this is beautiful! Please check out my other blog post for more details!

Yankee candle black coconut: last but not least this is gorgeous! It's a new Yankee candle scent and comes like a deep black colour! It's a fresh scent but when I smell it, it reminds me of marshmallows! Lovely buy!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment