Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

Makeup brushes

Hey everyone!

I have a small sort of collection of makeup brushes that I use all the time so today I'm going to be showing you what they are so let's get started!

Claires makeup brush: I personally have stopped using this brush for quite a while because I have had new ones since this one but I was just feeling the brush and it is so soft! Brilliant brush and I am pretty much sure I'm going to be using it again!

Fearne Cotton double ended foundation and powder/blusher brush: this brush is really good! The foundation brush is ok but sometimes leaves the foundation for me (tinted moisturiser) quite streaky so I have to blend it in more with my fingers which is a slight downfall for me. Although the powder/blusher brush is lovely and very easy to use!

Fearne Cotton angled face brush and blusher/powder brush: I use this mainly for bronzer and blusher (angled side for bronzer to get a more precise finish) this is really good though but I do use it for powder too and also use the other other one for blusher.

Elegant touch eyeshadow brush: yes I just got this one from body care but it was very good at applying eyeshadow but I don't use it very much anymore!

Claires angled eyeliner/eyebrow brush: again this is very good too but have stopped using this since the Fearne Cotton brushes.

Fearne Cotton eyeshadow blender brush and lip brush. This is REALLY good, I love the blender side it really works! I don't use the lip brush yet.

Fearne Cotton flat eyeshadow brush and larger eyeshadow brush: really good! No downfalls with these.

Claires eyebrow comb: this was good as well but don't use it anymore but I think I will start to again.

Fearne Cotton larger eyeshadow blending brush and eyeliner/eyebrow brush: really good love this blender brush more than ever!

Thank you for reading! I believe that the Fearne Cotton brushes were only for Christmas but you might be able to find them on eBay, sorry if you can't. Also I got all the Fearne Cotton brushes in a set for my birthday :)!



No comments:

Post a Comment