Followers

Friday 1 February 2013

The Tag Post :)

Hey everyone!

I've just started to read a new blog called Midnight Violets beauty blog and someone tagged her for a sort of beauty tag and she tagged everyone else so I'm going to do it for you today and I tag EVERYONE! So let's get started on the questions!

1. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I love beauty products and I wanted to share my love for them with you!

2. What's your favourite lipstick? I like lots of lipsticks so I couldn't choose! :)

3. Where do you see yourself in 3 years time? I will still be at school in 3 years time so that's where I see myself lol! :)

4. What's your favourite meal? Mine has to be a takeaway! So a burger and chips I think!

5. How did you come up with the name of your blog? I came up with the name beauty life because I love beauty and its sort of like my life so the names perfect!

6. Do you favour drugstore or high end products? I favour drugstore products! :)

7. What's your favourite film? I don't have one :)

8. Who is your favourite beauty idol? I'm not sure if you can say this but I really like looking at singers makeup so that is what I'd say!

9. What's your current favourite skincare product? Mine is the boots tea tree and witch hazel foaming facial wash ;)!

10. If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be? It would have to be coke/Pepsi!

11. And finally name a few bloggers your loving- share the love. I've been loving Katie's beauty blog and midnight violets even though I've only started reading it!

Here are the questions I tag you with!

1. What's your favourite beauty product?
2. Who is your favourite singer?
3. What beauty product could you not live without?
4. What is your favourite bath and shower product?
5. What are your favourite shoes?
6. What shops do you like best?
7. What is your favourite beauty brand?
8. Do you like hair products?
9. Which are your favourite blogs?
10. How many nail polishes do you have?
11. And finally would you say you have a big makeup collection?

Thanks for reading! xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment