Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Soap and Glory essentials

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm going to share with you what products I love from soap and Glory and the sort of essentials so I'm going to do like skincare, makeup, bath and show you what I like so let's get started!

SKINCARE:

1. Peaches and clean cleanser
2. Face soap and clarity face wash (haven't used this for ages though)

BATH:

Sugar crush body scrub
Heel genius foot mask ( don't use this and hand food a lot but still love them)
Hand food
Clean on me shower gel
Sugar crush shower gel
The daily smooth body butter
Righteous body butter

MAKEUP:

Thick and fast mascara
Sexy mother pucker lip gloss

Thank you for reading! I own most of that stuff from gift sets and things though I don't own face soap and clarity and more, this post was just to tell you what soap and glory products I love to use but done of them I don't use a lot but like to use every now and again! Again thank you for reading! xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment