Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

BLOG SALE!

Hey everyone!

Today I have a blog sale! These are makeup and bath things that I don't like and I have used some of them so please beware! They are though at good prices! For postage it's going to just be for the UK but its £2.00 depending on what you buy! If you see anything you like please just send me an email and I will reply pretty much straight away at niamhdouglas@aol.com

E.L.F all over colour stick (used once or twice) £1.50

Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow trio (used quite a lot but I think it's discontinued now) 75p

Natural collection eyeshadow in candy floss (used once) £1.75

Rimmel London lipstick in 206 Nude Pink £2.50 (used a few times)

E.L.F warm bronzer (used twice and swatched once) £3.00

H&M eyeshadow palette (used a few times) £3.99

Colour works London blush (used a once or twice) £1.00

Sleek I divine palette in sunset 568 (some of the colours used quite a few times) £4.99

Glam lipgloss 99p (used once)

Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio (used a few times) £1.00

Glam lipgloss 99p (might have used once)

Barry M lipstick £4.49 (used once)

Burts Bees lip balm (never used) £3.69

Burts Bees body butter (used once) £3.50

Burts Bees body bar (used once) £3.20

E.L.F mineral lipstick (used twice) £4.00

MUA heaven and earth palette (used once or twice) £3.00

Thank you! If there is anything you like please get in touch by emailing me thank you (pictures have flash)

CLOSED: THESE ARE NOW IN MY GIVEAWAY ON TWITTER































No comments:

Post a Comment