Followers

Saturday 9 February 2013

The Body Shop Haul 💖😋

Hey Everyone,

Well today ill be showing you what I picked up from the body shop! I made an online purchase because for valentines day they are doing 35% off and free standard delivery when you spend over £5! The code that you have to put in at the end is VALENTINE so be sure to check that out! Also they have some great valentines day gifts and I got one so you should definitely see if there is anything that you would like! Now let's get started!

The first thing I got was the strawberry body mist and it smells lovely! I highly recommend this! It was £7.50.

The second thing that I got was the tea tree face mask! I have used this twice and it truly is amazing! It says it instantly cools and it does, it's gorgeous! I don't know if it is supposed to but it actually heats my skin slightly which is lovely too! It is a beautiful green colour and makes my skin feel so lovely and smooth when I use it! That was £10.00!

The next thing I got was the pink grapefruit shower gel, I got the mini one by the way! It smells lovely and refreshing and it is great value for money as it is only £2.00 for the mini one!

The next thing I got was the tea tree skin clearing lotion which is lovely and cooling! The price of it is 3.00!

And lastly I got the lovely valentines day gift which includes a mini heart shaped strawberry soap, the mini strawberry shower gel and a red loofa and a pink loofa! LOVELY! That was £5.00. Which is excellent!

Again thank you for reading my blog!

Email: niamhdouglas@aol.com
Twitter: niamhy_woo
















No comments:

Post a Comment