Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Soap and glory clean on me shower gel review

Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to be talking about the clean on me shower gel by soap and glory! Firstly I would like to say I think it is the best shower gel I have ever used and it is my favourite!

This has body lotion built in so it is nice and moisturising on the skin! The scent is gorgeous and very girly! I think it is the original pink or something but any way it is lovely! I have had this before but my bottle I have now was from the huge Christmas gift set that my Mom kindly got me!

You can get this from boots and I the prize of it is 5.50 which actually isn't bad for 500ml of product and it is a pump bottle!

Thank you for reading everybody and I hope you enjoyed today's post! xoxo














1 comment:

  1. When I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well.
    best shower soap

    ReplyDelete