Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Favourites

Hey Everyone!

Today I have a favourites post of things that I have been liking so lets get started!

1. Soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser: this is lovely, it removes my makeup really well! The only thing I don't really like is it takes quite a while to get mascara off but it is still a great product!

2. Soap and Glory sugar crush body scrub: this is amazing! This is my second tub and it smells so great! I really recommend this!

3. The body shop tea tree skin clearing lotion: this is just a little mini size but it is great so far, I haven't really used it a lot and it dosnt really clear my skin but it is good as a moisturiser! That is how I use it too!

4. The body shop tea tree face mask: now this face mask is lovely! I love it so much! When you put it on your face it is instantly cooling and it feels refreshing! Also it is dark/bright green in colour!

5. Urban Decay NYC Palette: I don't know if it is actually called this but I got it back in December, my mom got it for me so I'm not sure if it was just a gift set then but the eyeshadow colours are lovely!

6. Me Me Me beat the blues highlighter in pearl pink: I got this in this months GlossyBox and it is lovely! I have never used a proper highlighter before but this is gorgeous! I highly recommend this!

7. Natural Collection pressed powder in Neutral: this is really nice! This is my second one too but last time I had warm I think. It is just a lovely powder and I love it!

8. Dove go fresh deodorant in grapefruit and lemongrass: this is amazing! It makes me smell so fresh after I use it and If I put it on before bed the smell is still there first thing in the morning! It is also supposed to last 48 hours! I love it!

9. Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara: this is lovely! It makes my lashes stand out and I really love this!

10. Last but not least figs and rouge balm in Rambling Rose: you can use this on your body too which is really good! I have only used this on my lips but I have to say I really don't like the smell! But anyway it still works on my lips and is sort of exfoliating too! I got this in this months GlossyBox as well!

Thanks for reading everyone! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment