Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

How I clean and take care of my makeup brushes

Hi Everybody!

Today I'm going to be telling you how I clean and look after my brushes! I never really clean them at all but earlier on today I saw somebody's post about cleaning makeup brushes so today's my first time experimenting so I have never done this before so it's like my first try so let's get started and ill tell you what I did!

1. I started off by using my soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser and I just rubbed that into my makeup brushes, I'm not sure if your even supposed to do that but I thought it might work to get the makeup out of my brushes.

2. Then I washed the cleanser out of the brushes with warm water and rubbed antibacterial gel into them to clean out all of the germs!

3. This is a little bit of a strange one but I then combed through my brushes with my eyebrow comb! After that I just left them to dry in the airing cupboard.

Thank you for reading everybody! I also after that cleaned the container that I keep my brushes in and that is from elf (although when it arrived it had loads of like marks and things on it) but I just used CIF cream and a sponge to clean it and then I used an antibacterial wipe! xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment