Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Superdrug and the body shop haul! :)

Hey everyone!

I've got another haul for you today so lets get started!

MUA lip BOOM: this is lovely! It is a 4 in 1 lipstick and gloss and I got mine in the colour cheeky! It is a bright pink lipstick and a shimmery pink lipgloss with gold sparkles which is really lovely! I have tried this on and it is lovely, it is excellent value for money! They are £3.00 and you can get them from the MUA website or superdrug.

MUA professional eye primer: I saw this and the lip boom on midnight violets blog and I really liked the look of them so my mom kindly got them for me! I haven't tried this but I will tell you what it is like when i do, this is £2.50!

The Body Shop ALOE GENTLE FACIAL WASH: this is a facial wash for sensitive skin which is really good! I haven't tried this yet but I will let you know what it's like ;)! This was £8.00

The Body Shop NATURAL LIP ROLL-ON MINT: again I saw this on midnight violets blog but a different scent and I knew I had to have it! It is very cooling when you put it on the lips and moisturising! This is £4.00.

That's it! Thank you for reading bye! Xoxo :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment