Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

The Monday mix up #1

Hey everyone!

I have a new post for you today it's called the Monday mix up, I've seen this on midnight violets blog and its where you pick out 5 products at random from your makeup stash and then on a Friday you show the look that you made from it but only using those 5 products!! In today's post ill be showing you the five products I picked out at random with my eyes closed so let's get started!

Vivo cosmetics baked shimmer palette chocolate box: I'm actually quite happy that I picked this out because I I've only tried it once and I really liked it then so we shall see how that goes!

Clinique high impact mascara: I haven't ever really tried this, it was my moms mascara but then she let me have it so I'm looking forward to see how it goes!

Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio: oh no! Not another eye shadow palette! At least this has a highlight white so I can use it for my brow bone! ;)

Glam Blusher: I got this in a set from tescos lol! But it looks ok so we shall see!

Colour works London eye palette: oh mo! Another one I will try my best to make a look out of this lol!!

Thanks for reading everyone, I will be back on Friday to show you the look that I managed to get out of this! xoxo









































No comments:

Post a Comment