Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

MUA and VIVO haul

Today I've got another haul for you! It's an mua and vivo cosmetics haul and I'm very excited to show you what I got so let's get started!

Vivo cosmetics baked shimmer palette chocolate box: this is a palette that has a pink baked blush and four beautiful eyeshadows! My mom very kindly got me this so thank you very much to her! Also I will put pictures! The palettes come with four beautiful eyeshadows and a baked shimmery blush!

Vivo cosmetics baked shimmer palette Divine: this one is lovely too! The eyeshadows on this one are more bright and quirky I would say but they are just as lovely! Also very kindly my mom got me this!

MUA make up academy professional heaven and earth eyeshadow palette: this palette is lovely it has really soft natural colours and I love it! I will tell you more when I have played around with it!

I love everything I have got and if you would like any reviews just let me know! Thanks for reading! ;) xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment